- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 11 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Mahindra is all set to launch the next-generation model of the Scorpio SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to introduce the new-gen SUV sometime during the end of 2021. Ahead of its launch, the new Scorpio has been spotted testing on a number of occasions in the Indian market.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. The test mule was completely camouflaged, but despite the camouflage, we could notice some of its new design elements and few other changes made to the SUV. The latest name to be registered by the brand is ‘ScorpioN', which could be a performance variant of the upcoming new-gen SUV model. In addition to the ScorpioN, the company has also registered the name Sting for the SUV.
On the inside, the new Scorpio's interior is completely redesigned and features a dual-tone dark brown colour scheme. It also gets some brushed silver finish highlights around the air-con vents, an engine start-stop button is also seen and there is also a sunroof, which is the first for the Scorpio.
On the outside, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio is expected to feature huge upgrades over the outgoing model. It is also expected to be bigger than the current-gen model making for improved cabin space. Other features revealed from the spy images include an all-new front fascia with a wider grille, restyled LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, and reworked bumpers; among others.
Mahindra is expected to give the next-gen Scorpio a major overhaul to its interiors design as compared to the outgoing model of the SUV. Changes would start with an inclusion of a larger infotainment display that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology.
The next-gen Scorpio is likely to be offered with petrol and diesel engine options borrowed from the new-gen Mahindra Thar. This includes the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo petrol unit and the 2.2-litre ‘mHawk' diesel unit. Both engines will come with a manual gearbox as standard. However, the company could offer the Scorpio with an optional automatic adding to the list of convenient features of the new-gen SUV.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Scorpio
Ahead Of its Launch Mahindra is all set to revamp a majority of its SUV line-up in the country. The company started off by launching the all-new Thar. The next-gen Mahindra Scorpio will go up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector, and Tata Safari.