- 10 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 14 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports IPL: If I play the match 100 times, I would not take that single: Samson on denying Morris against PBKS
- Movies Mammootty's Role In Amal Neerad's Bheeshma Parvam Is Revealed: Read Details Inside!
- News UK PM Boris Johnson's India visit to finalise 'Roadmap 2030' for re-energised India-UK ties
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Education NEET PG 2021 Exam Postponed Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
Mahindra is all set to launch the next-generation model of the Scorpio SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to introduce the new-gen SUV sometime during the end of 2021. Ahead of its launch, the new Scorpio has been spotted testing on a number of occasions in the Indian market.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. The test mule was completely camouflaged, but despite the camouflage, we could notice some of its new design elements and few other changes made to the SUV. The latest name to be registered by the brand is ‘ScorpioN', which could be a performance variant of the upcoming new-gen SUV model. In addition to the ScorpioN, the company has also registered the name Sting for the SUV.
On the inside, the new Scorpio's interior is completely redesigned and features a dual-tone dark brown colour scheme. It also gets some brushed silver finish highlights around the air-con vents, an engine start-stop button is also seen and there is also a sunroof, which is the first for the Scorpio.
On the outside, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio is expected to feature huge upgrades over the outgoing model. It is also expected to be bigger than the current-gen model making for improved cabin space. Other features revealed from the spy images include an all-new front fascia with a wider grille, restyled LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, and reworked bumpers; among others.
Mahindra is expected to give the next-gen Scorpio a major overhaul to its interiors design as compared to the outgoing model of the SUV. Changes would start with an inclusion of a larger infotainment display that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology.
The next-gen Scorpio is likely to be offered with petrol and diesel engine options borrowed from the new-gen Mahindra Thar. This includes the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo petrol unit and the 2.2-litre ‘mHawk' diesel unit. Both engines will come with a manual gearbox as standard. However, the company could offer the Scorpio with an optional automatic adding to the list of convenient features of the new-gen SUV.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Scorpio
Ahead Of its Launch Mahindra is all set to revamp a majority of its SUV line-up in the country. The company started off by launching the all-new Thar. The next-gen Mahindra Scorpio will go up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector, and Tata Safari.