- 7 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 11 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 14 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Volkswagen has partially revealed the all-new 7th-generation Polo GTI ahead of its global debut scheduled in June 2021. The upcoming Volkswagen Mk7 Polo GTI has been revealed as a sketch, ahead of the annual Volkswagen GTI weekend in Lake Workhorse. However, the event had to be cancelled a second time in a row due to the pandemic.
From the images revealed by Volkswagen, the upcoming Mk7 Polo GTI looks much sharper and bigger than the outgoing model thanks to its aggressive bumpers, slimmer headlamps and bold lines. The width of the car is further accentuated by the new LED DRLs that extend to cover the bottom of the grille.
Volkswagen claims that their upcoming Mk7 Polo GTI will get Volkswagen's Travel Assist feature along with level-2 semi-autonomous driving systems as standard. It will also sport Volkswagen's IQ Lights and the latest version of Volkswagen's MIB3 touchscreen infotainment system.
The upcoming Mk7 Volkswagen Polo GTI will come with a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 203bhp and it comes exclusively with a dual-clutch automatic gearbox. It might or might not make it to the Indian market anytime soon.
Thoughts On Upcoming Next-Gen Volkswagen Polo GTI
It is quite astonishing to realise that the Mk6 Polo and Mk6 Polo GTI made their global debut in 2017, and it took Volkswagen just 4-years to develop the Mk7 Polo GTI despite the ongoing pandemic hampering operations since last year. It is expected to be launched in June. We hope Volkswagen does launch it in the Indian market as it is, without making any changes.