- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Suriya And Jyotika Receive The First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine: Pictures Go Viral!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The all-new 5th generation Suzuki Swift will debut in 2022. Reports suggest that Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps and slimmer LED headlamps at the front. While the sides and rest of the profile look sharp and futuristic with prominent shoulder lines and vertically mounted rear door handles.
Despite being designated as the 5th-gen Swift, it will continue to use the same HEARTECT platform as the current generation Swift, albeit with some minor improvements. Suzuki might focus on improving the safety further developing the 5th-gen Swift.
The biggest change, however, will happen under the hood. As per the report, the Japanese version of the 5th-gen Swift will feature a full-hybrid powertrain with a short EV-only range, while the sports model will continue to use the mild-hybrid tech.
The base engine would be a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with a 48-volt architecture that will replace the current 12-volt system. The new system will include advanced features such as torque-fill and electric motor idling for improved performance and efficiency.
We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts On 5th-Gen Suzuki Swift Being Rendered
We are not sure whether we will get the full-hybrid variant or just the mild-hybrid variant of the new 5th-gen Swift considering the ever-tightening emission regulations. But it won't be a surprise to see the new 5th-gen Swift breaking sales record in India.
Source: Best Car