- 11 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 12 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 13 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 14 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The all-new 5th generation Suzuki Swift will debut in 2022. Reports suggest that Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps and slimmer LED headlamps at the front. While the sides and rest of the profile look sharp and futuristic with prominent shoulder lines and vertically mounted rear door handles.
Despite being designated as the 5th-gen Swift, it will continue to use the same HEARTECT platform as the current generation Swift, albeit with some minor improvements. Suzuki might focus on improving the safety further developing the 5th-gen Swift.
The biggest change, however, will happen under the hood. As per the report, the Japanese version of the 5th-gen Swift will feature a full-hybrid powertrain with a short EV-only range, while the sports model will continue to use the mild-hybrid tech.
The base engine would be a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with a 48-volt architecture that will replace the current 12-volt system. The new system will include advanced features such as torque-fill and electric motor idling for improved performance and efficiency.
We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts On 5th-Gen Suzuki Swift Being Rendered
We are not sure whether we will get the full-hybrid variant or just the mild-hybrid variant of the new 5th-gen Swift considering the ever-tightening emission regulations. But it won't be a surprise to see the new 5th-gen Swift breaking sales record in India.
Source: Best Car