- 1 hr ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 22 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- News First death from delta variant plus reported in Madhya Pradesh
- Movies Kirti Kulhari Recalls Being Replaced Overnight In A South Film While Battling Depression; 'It Was Scary'
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- Technology Nokia X10, Nokia X20 India Launch Could Be Nearing: A Rival To Chinese 5G Offerings?
- Finance Buy Shares Of NMDC & BEL, Says Motilal Oswal
- Sports WTC Final: Williamson credits his 'bits and pieces' cricketers for reaching the pinnacle
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Flower Power In Her Stylish Dress, Pretty Palazzo Set And Lovely Saree
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The all-new 5th generation Suzuki Swift will debut in 2022. Reports suggest that Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps and slimmer LED headlamps at the front. While the sides and rest of the profile look sharp and futuristic with prominent shoulder lines and vertically mounted rear door handles.
Despite being designated as the 5th-gen Swift, it will continue to use the same HEARTECT platform as the current generation Swift, albeit with some minor improvements. Suzuki might focus on improving the safety further developing the 5th-gen Swift.
The biggest change, however, will happen under the hood. As per the report, the Japanese version of the 5th-gen Swift will feature a full-hybrid powertrain with a short EV-only range, while the sports model will continue to use the mild-hybrid tech.
The base engine would be a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with a 48-volt architecture that will replace the current 12-volt system. The new system will include advanced features such as torque-fill and electric motor idling for improved performance and efficiency.
We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts On 5th-Gen Suzuki Swift Being Rendered
We are not sure whether we will get the full-hybrid variant or just the mild-hybrid variant of the new 5th-gen Swift considering the ever-tightening emission regulations. But it won't be a surprise to see the new 5th-gen Swift breaking sales record in India.
Source: Best Car