- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 18 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports UFC Vegas 20 results: Gane dominates Rozenstruik for decision win as Ankalaev outworks Krylov
- News India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Mahindra is gearing up to introduce the all-new Scorpio SUV in India. The new Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing a number of times on the Indian roads. However, the new Scorpio, that has been codenamed: Z101, is expected to be based on a ladder-frame chassis.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the next generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. This time around, we get to see a fresh set of spy images of the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio have surfaced on the internet. Seeing the spy images, the test mule looks like the production guise variant of the SUV.
Some older previous spy pics have also revealed that the all-new Scorpio will feature elements that are present on the Mahindra Marazzo. Elements will include the steering wheel, the instrument cluster, the control stalks, and the gear lever. The SUV will have a longer wheelbase, which means it will have a larger, more spacious cabin. Mahindra may also offer more creature comforts as a result of the extra space.
As seen in the spy pictures, the new Scorpio gets a higher stance compared to the XUV500. It is also likely to feature a multicoloured speedometer and a bench seat in the second row. In a previous report, we also mentioned that the test mule that had been spotted earlier, the driver of that car stated that it was a seven-seater. Sadly, we don't think that the new Scorpio will be getting a sunroof.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The unit will be healthy enough to produce 158bhp of power and around 400Nm of peak torque. The engine will also be paired with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Scorpio
The Scorpio is a very versatile SUV that handles very well over different kinds of road conditions. We are happy to see that Mahindra is adding important upgrades to the Scorpio. The SUV sold in big numbers before also and we are sure that the new Scorpio will attract a lot of customers.