- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooter Official Images Released: India Launch Slated For June 2021
- 1 day ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- Movies Virat Kohli Pens A Heartwarming Note For Wife Anushka Sharma And Baby Vamika On Women's Day
- News Bengal Polls: TMC's Habibpur candidate Sarla Murmu to join BJP today
- Sports ICC expands women's cricket, announces new T20 Champions Cup, four T20 World Cups
- Finance Gold Prices Rebound From 9-Month Low On Progress In US Stimulus Bill
- Technology Week 10, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Galaxy XCover 5, Gionee Max Pro, Redmi Note 10 5G And More
- Education Bihar CHO Result 2021 Declared, Check Candidates List For Document Verification
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Volvo Cars have launched the new (2021) S60 sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Volvo S60 is offered with a single 'Inscription' trim and is priced at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new Volvo S60 is now open online. Customers can book the new sedan for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. Deliveries for the sedan, however, are scheduled to start from March 2021.
The new Volvo S60 features the brand's latest design language. The sedan comes with a wide grille, surrounded by chrome with the Volvo logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are sleek LED ‘Thor Hammer' headlamps. The front bumper comes with a large air intake, along with fog lamps at either end, with the housing finished in black.
The side and rear profile of the 2021 Volvo S60 is clean with minimal design elements. The only highlight on the side is the large dual-tone alloy wheels. The rear features C-shaped LED taillights. The rear bumper comes with black elements, along with dual exhaust tips finished in chrome.
Moving inside, the new Volvo S60 features a premium cabin with soft-touch materials all around. The sedan also gets leather-wrapped steering wheel, seats, door panels and others. At the centre is a large 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new S60 also comes packed with a four-zone climate control, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof and a host of other features and equipment. Being a Volvo, the new S60 is packed with safety equipment as well. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, lane mitigation, pedestrian protection and many others.
Powering the 2021 Volvo S60 sedan is a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 187bhp and 300Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. There is no diesel engine on offer on the 2021 Volvo S60 at the moment.
Volvo is offering the new S60 in a range of five colour options: Crystal White Pearl, Onyx Black, Maple Brown, Denim Blue & Fusion Red.
Thoughts On The 2021 Volvo S60 Launch In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. The 2021 S60 sedan rivals the likes of the new BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 facelift and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the Indian market.