- 13 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs KKR: The way Nitish and Tripathi batted was magnificent: Captain Morgan
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Volkswagen is gearing up to re-launch the T-Roc SUV in the Indian market. The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc has been listed on the brand's website stating 'coming soon'. The mid-size SUV will continue to be a CBU unit.
Ahead of its official launch, the pricing of the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc was leaked on the brand's website. The upcoming SUV will retail at Rs 21.35 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The prices were taken down from the website immediately.
This makes the 2021 model Rs 1.36 lakh expensive than the previous model. Bookings for the SUV is being accepted by select dealers across the country.
Apart from the new price tag, the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc has remained the same with no changes made to the SUV. The T-Roc will be positioned between the Tiguan All-Space and the upcoming Taigun SUV in the Indian market.
The SUV will continue to be sold in a single engine and transmission option and also in one fully-loaded variant. The SUV will continue to be powered by a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine that produces 148bhp and 240Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission unit as standard. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 8.4 seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 205km/h.
The T-Roc features a modern design language with bold shoulder lines making for an aggressive stance. Other exterior features include LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps, 17-inch alloy wheels, flared wheel arches, LED taillights, faux skid plates and a roof-mounted spoiler; among others.
On the Inside, the new Volkswagen T-Roc comes equipped with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and AppleCarPlay, and a 10.25-inch ‘virtual cockpit' digital instrument cluster.
Other features include leather upholstery, a panoramic sunroof, dual-tone alloy wheels, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, push-button start/stop, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, tyre pressure monitoring system and more.
The Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in the Indian market in March last year. The SUV retailed at an attractive price tag of Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company imported 1,000 units into the Indian market for the first batch.
Thoughts About The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India
Volkswagen has received an excellent response from the Indian market for the T-Roc SUV. The company managed to sell 1,000 units within three months from its launch in India. Whether the increased price tag for the 2021 model of the T-Roc SUV will affect its sales after launch remains to be seen.