- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 12 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Volkswagen recently launched the 2021 T-Roc in the Indian market. The deliveries of the premium mid-size SUV was scheduled to being from the 21st of this month. The T-Roc SUVs have started to arrive at showrooms ahead of the commencement of deliveries in the country.
Images from TeamBHP reveals the T-Roc SUV snapped arriving at the PPS Volkswagen dealership. The Volkswagen T-Roc now retails at Rs 21.35 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has already begun accepting bookings for the SUV.
The premium mid-size SUV will continue to be sold as a (CBU) Completely Built-Up unit. As a result, the 2021 model is Rs 1.36 lakh expensive than the 2020 Model Year SUV.
Apart from the new price tag, the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc has remained the same with no changes made to the SUV. The T-Roc is positioned between the upcoming Taigun and the Tiguan 5-seater SUV in the Indian market.
The T-Roc continues to be a petrol-only offering and is available in a single-engine and transmission option. The SUV is also sold in a single fully-loaded trim. The T-Roc is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum of 148bhp and dishes out a peak torque of 240Nm.
The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard with no optional manual unit. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 8.4 seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 205km/h.
Some of the highlights and features of the T-Roc's exterior include LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, flared wheel arches, LED taillights, faux skid plates and roof-mounted spoiler, roof rails and all-around body cladding; among others.
As mentioned before, the SUV is offered as a fully-loaded variant. The interiors of the SUV is packed with features. This includes a 10.25-inch ‘virtual cockpit' digital instrument cluster and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and AppleCarPlay, a panoramic sunroof, a multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, ambient lighting and more.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Deliveries
The Volkswagen T-Roc is packed with features and a powerful turbo-petrol engine. The SUV was well-received in its first outing by the Indian market. With a steep price increase of over 1 lakh, whether the response will remain the same in the market remains to be seen.