- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 9 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Volkswagen recently launched the 2021 T-Roc in the Indian market. The deliveries of the premium mid-size SUV was scheduled to being from the 21st of this month. The T-Roc SUVs have started to arrive at showrooms ahead of the commencement of deliveries in the country.
Images from TeamBHP reveals the T-Roc SUV snapped arriving at the PPS Volkswagen dealership. The Volkswagen T-Roc now retails at Rs 21.35 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has already begun accepting bookings for the SUV.
The premium mid-size SUV will continue to be sold as a (CBU) Completely Built-Up unit. As a result, the 2021 model is Rs 1.36 lakh expensive than the 2020 Model Year SUV.
Apart from the new price tag, the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc has remained the same with no changes made to the SUV. The T-Roc is positioned between the upcoming Taigun and the Tiguan 5-seater SUV in the Indian market.
The T-Roc continues to be a petrol-only offering and is available in a single-engine and transmission option. The SUV is also sold in a single fully-loaded trim. The T-Roc is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum of 148bhp and dishes out a peak torque of 240Nm.
The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard with no optional manual unit. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 8.4 seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 205km/h.
Some of the highlights and features of the T-Roc's exterior include LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, flared wheel arches, LED taillights, faux skid plates and roof-mounted spoiler, roof rails and all-around body cladding; among others.
As mentioned before, the SUV is offered as a fully-loaded variant. The interiors of the SUV is packed with features. This includes a 10.25-inch ‘virtual cockpit' digital instrument cluster and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and AppleCarPlay, a panoramic sunroof, a multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, ambient lighting and more.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Deliveries
The Volkswagen T-Roc is packed with features and a powerful turbo-petrol engine. The SUV was well-received in its first outing by the Indian market. With a steep price increase of over 1 lakh, whether the response will remain the same in the market remains to be seen.