- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports India vs England: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon slams those 'crying over' turning Motera pitch in 3rd Test
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Skoda has launched the 2021 Superb sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a price tag of Rs 31.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and comes with a number of new features and equipment as part of the update.
The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be offered in two variants: SportLine and Laurin & Klement (L&K). The top-spec L&K variant of the new Superb is priced at Rs 34.99 lakh, again ex-showroom (India).
As part of the update, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with adaptive LED headlamps. This features Skoda's dynamic headlamp inclination control, swivelling and cornering function. The headlamps on the 2021 Skoda Superb themselves come in three modes: Intercity, Motorway and Rain. The new Superb also comes with LED turn indicators as standard.
Moving inside, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a ‘Virtual Cockpit' and an updated 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto. It also features in-built navigation and voice commands.
Other new features include 360-degree camera, Type-C USB ports, three-sport flat-bottom steering wheel, alcantara seats with integrated headrests (on the SportLine). The L&K trim comes with beige perforated leather upholstery, piano-black elements and a two-spoke steering wheel with chrome inserts.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes and updates on the Sportline and L&K variants of the new Superb, no other revisions have been made. The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 187bhp and is paired to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India said,
"Since its introduction, the Skoda Superb has been setting benchmarks in its segment, and the one above. With its compelling combination of elegant design, luxurious interiors, plentiful space, and distinctive presence, the saloon has been a favourite for many 'value luxury' seekers in India. The refreshed Skoda Superb hosts some contemporary updates that further elevates its appeal and shall be appreciated by all."
Thoughts On The 2021 Skoda Superb Launch In India
The 2021 Skoda Superb has now been introduced with a number of new features and equipment, making it a more value-for-money premium sedan offering in India. The Superb rivals the likes of the Toyota Camry Hybrid in the segment.