- 2 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 6 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Pornography racket case: Raj Kundra gets bail on Rs 50,000 surety
- Sports Paralympics bronze winner Sharad admitted to AIIMS after chest congestion, says feeling better
- Movies Bhavai: Makers Of Pratik Gandhi's Film Issue Clarification, Say 'Film Doesn't Hurt Any Religious Sentiments'
- Technology Airtel Offers Rs. 999 Plan To Business And Broadband Users; Which Is Better?
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Finance Top 5 Public Sector Banks Promising Good Returns On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Skoda Auto India has revealed plans to open thirty new dealerships across the country before the end of this year. This plan is part of Skoda's business plan to open 150 dealerships across the country before the end of 2021.
In tune with Skoda's current business plan regarding the dealerships, Skoda Auto India is gearing up to inaugurate fourteen new dealerships in July 2021. The new dealerships will be opened in regions including Sirsa, Patna, Bhopal, Patiala, Kota, Bhilwara, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Panchkula, Faridabad, Navsari, Vapi, Sangli, and Hardoi.
Following this, Skoda is planning to open 5 more showrooms in August. These regions include Bhilai, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Kundli, and Thrissur. In a gap of one month, in October, Skoda will open 5 more showrooms in Balasore, Dehradun, Bareilly, Allahabad and Kanpur.
Finally, Skoda's last six showrooms will be inaugurated in Nashik, Dhanbad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Tirupati and Kurnool to complete thirty new showrooms for this year.
The thirty new showrooms are strategically opened in developing cities to boost the sales of Skoda cars in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. This will further help Skoda set its roots firmly on Indian soil.
The launch of Skoda's five-seater SUV, the Kushaq will also be an additional boost to Skoda's overall sales numbers in the world's largest democracy. The company recently launched its latest and most affordable offering, the Kushaq. Here is our first-drive review of the Skoda Kushaq.
Thoughts About The New Skoda Dealerships Opening In 30 Locations Across India
The Launch of thirty new showrooms and a strong contender in the country's most competitive automotive segment is a great recipe to boost the overall sales of the brand. That being said, Skoda has done everything in its stride to become a household brand in the country.