- 8 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- 11 hrs ago TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- News 'Tika Utsav' from today; aim to vaccinate maximum eligible people
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs DC: Both Prithvi and I were hitting the ball well: Player-of-the-match Shikhar Dhawan
- Movies Mahesh Babu Heaps Praise On Vakeel Saab; Says Pawan Kalyan Is In Top Form!
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The Renault Triber is all-set to receive several upgrades for the 2021 Model Year. The company is expected to launch the 2021 Triber sometime this year in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the changes made to the new compact-MPV have been leaked online.
Images posted by Carwale reveals interior and exterior updates that will be made to the upcoming 2021 Renualt Triber. Starting with the biggest change on the outside of the compact-MPV is the new paint scheme called Cedar Brown. It will be offered alongside the existing colour palette of the Triber.
Apart from the new colour, the company will be offering a dual-tone paint scheme with all colours. This adds to the modern and sporty look of the vehicle. The 2021 Triber also receives dual horn and LED turn indicators on ORVMs, which also feature a blacked-out theme.
Moving to the changes made to the inside of the compact-MPV, the 2021 Triber will be offered with a height-adjustable driver seat and a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls for phone and audio controls.
Renault currently offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum power of 71bhp at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
The Renault Triber is based on the brand's CMF-A platform that offers a spacious cabin while measuring under four-meters in length. The Renault Triber is 3,990mm long, 1,739mm wide, and 1,643mm tall with a wheelbase measuring 2,636mm.
Some of the highlighted features of the Renualt Triber include projector headlamps, LED taillamps, roof rails, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice recognition. The 2021 Triber could be offered with a alloy-wheels, which is missing even on the top-spec varaint of the outgoing MPV model.
The Triber MPV also features a modular seating arrangement that can be adjusted in various configurations to suit your needs. The compact-MPV features three-row seating with air-con vents on each row.
The safety net on the Renault Triber models includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an impact sensing door unlock system, a high-speed alert system, a pedestrian protection system, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The 2021 Triber will feature a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. With the updates on the 2021 model, the company aims to give the Triber a premium look and feel to its interior and exterior.