- 1 hr ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 16 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 17 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 17 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News US: Missing Bengal tiger has been found safe, healthy, says Houston police
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The Renault Triber is all-set to receive several upgrades for the 2021 Model Year. The company is expected to launch the 2021 Triber sometime this year in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the changes made to the new compact-MPV have been leaked online.
Images posted by Carwale reveals interior and exterior updates that will be made to the upcoming 2021 Renualt Triber. Starting with the biggest change on the outside of the compact-MPV is the new paint scheme called Cedar Brown. It will be offered alongside the existing colour palette of the Triber.
Apart from the new colour, the company will be offering a dual-tone paint scheme with all colours. This adds to the modern and sporty look of the vehicle. The 2021 Triber also receives dual horn and LED turn indicators on ORVMs, which also feature a blacked-out theme.
Moving to the changes made to the inside of the compact-MPV, the 2021 Triber will be offered with a height-adjustable driver seat and a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls for phone and audio controls.
Renault currently offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum power of 71bhp at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
The Renault Triber is based on the brand's CMF-A platform that offers a spacious cabin while measuring under four-meters in length. The Renault Triber is 3,990mm long, 1,739mm wide, and 1,643mm tall with a wheelbase measuring 2,636mm.
Some of the highlighted features of the Renualt Triber include projector headlamps, LED taillamps, roof rails, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice recognition. The 2021 Triber could be offered with a alloy-wheels, which is missing even on the top-spec varaint of the outgoing MPV model.
The Triber MPV also features a modular seating arrangement that can be adjusted in various configurations to suit your needs. The compact-MPV features three-row seating with air-con vents on each row.
The safety net on the Renault Triber models includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, an impact sensing door unlock system, a high-speed alert system, a pedestrian protection system, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The 2021 Triber will feature a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. With the updates on the 2021 model, the company aims to give the Triber a premium look and feel to its interior and exterior.