- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on introducing the 2021 iteration of its popular Swift hatchback in the Indian market. The new (2021) Maruti Suzuki Swift is expected to receive minor cosmetic updates, both inside and out while remaining unchanged mechanically.
The new facelift version of the Swift hatchback has already been unveiled in certain international markets. The new version of the Swift hatchback is finally said to enter India sometime in mid-2021. Ahead of its launch, the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift has been spied testing by Motorbeam in India for the first time.
The spy pics reveal a completely uncamouflaged Swift hatchback, with just the front grille wrapped. This is because the new global-spec Swift hatchback features a diamond-stud-pattern mesh grille, which is expected to make its way to the Indian market as well.
Apart from the new grille at the front, the 2021 Swift is also expected to feature a dual-tone paint scheme and a new set of alloy wheels design as well. While the dual-tone paint scheme can be seen, the alloy wheels seem to have been carried over from the current model.
Interiors of the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift is expected to remain identical to the current model as well, with minimal changes or revisions. The cabin on the 2021 Swift hatchback will continue to feature the same feature and equipment list as before.
This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with SmartPlay Studio, automatic climate control, black upholstery all around, flat-bottom steering wheel, MID on the instrument cluster and many others.
Mechanically, the new (2021) India-spec Maruti Suzuki Swift is expected to be powered by the same 1.2-litre dualjet petrol engine. It produces 89bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift
The Maruti Suzuki Swift was last updated back in 2017-18 and definitely needs a mid-cycle refresh. The company is working on the same and is scheduled to introduce the updated hatchback later this year.
Once introduced, the 2021 Maruti Swift will continue to rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Tata Tiago and the Hyundai Grand i10 in the Indian market.