- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a next-generation iteration of their popular Vitara Brezza compact-SUV offering for the Indian market. According to Autocar India, the new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will feature a fresh bold design, heavily updated cabin and a bunch of new features and equipment.
Reports also suggest that the new-generation Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV will go on sale in India sometime by late-2021. Once launched, the upcoming model will be its second-generation iteration, receiving its most significant update yet.
Starting off with the design, the next-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is expected to come with a bold new design. This includes sharp lines, sleek LED headlamps and a host of other prominent styling elements all around.
However, Maruti Suzuki is expected to retain the compact-SUVs rugged, upright stance. The new-gen Vitara Brezza is also expected to carry forward dimensions similar to the current-gen model.
While there is very little information on the interiors, reports do suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will feature better cabin space, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
We can expect Maruti Suzuki to introduce a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other premium features such as wireless charging, cruise control, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls; among many others.
The new-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be part of the brand's HEARTECT platform. This will enhance its safety, by offering better structural strength. The HEARTECT technology on the new-gen Vitara Brezza will also allow it to be integrated more easily with newer systems, including electric architecture for the future.
The new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is said to carry forward the same 1.5-litre K-series petrol engine as well. This produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The engine also comes with a mild-hybrid system as well.
Reports also suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza could also feature a larger electric motor for better efficiency and performance. Maruti Suzuki could also bring back a diesel engine on the new-gen Vitara Brezza, considering most of its competition has the option as well.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Maruti Suzuki will be hoping that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will continue to carry forward the same popularity as the current-gen model. Once launched in India, the new Vitara Brezza will rival the likes of the new Nissan Magnite, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Kia Sonet and the Hyundai Venue.