- 10 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 13 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Tripura Congress chief attacked by BJP workers
- Sports Making a successful comeback after '10-ball' debut is a dream come true moment: Shardul
- Movies Thalaivi: Kangana Ranaut & Team Pay Tribute To Legend MGR On His 104th Birth Anniversary
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra is all set to introduce its new-generation XUV500 SUV in the Indian market in the coming months. Initially expected to go on sale last year, the launch plans had to be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-generation XUV500 has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. However, the latest spy pics recently leaked on Rushlane Spylane/Facebook, showcases the new generation XUV500 sporting a large panoramic sunroof, among a number of other features and equipment, expected to make it onto the final production-spec version.
Apart from the panoramic sunroof, the new (2021) Mahindra XUV500 is also expected to feature a new front grille, featuring vertical slats. The grille will be flanked on either side by LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The front profile will also feature a new front bumper with a central air intake and fog lamps.
The side and rear profile of the new-generation XUV500 is expected to feature newly-designed alloy wheels, flush-fitting door handles and a new set of LED tail lights. The new XUV500 is also expected to debut Mahindra's brand new logo as well.
Moving to the interiors, the spy pics reveal the new XUV500 featuring a new twin-digital display for the instrument cluster and the infotainment system. Other features expected in the cabin, also includes connected technology, wireless charging, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, rear AC vents, premium leather upholstery all around and a host of others as well.
The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will be powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engine options, which also powers the new Thar. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre four-cylinder mStallion turbo-petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine.
Both engines are expected to produce the same power and torque figures as on the Thar. Also, both petrol and diesel units will be offered with manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spied
The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will rival the likes of the MG Hector Plus seven-seater, the Tata Gravitas and the Upcoming seven-seater Hyundai Creta. Pricing of the new XUV500 is expected to be in the range of Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom.