- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- News MK Stalin seeks 500 MT oxygen allocation from Centre for Tamil Nadu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
New batches of Kia Sonet have been spotted with Kia's new logo. The Kia Sonet with updated logos were spotted by images shared from Rushlane. These were taken when they were being unloaded from the truck at one of the dealerships.
These new vehicles with updated logos are part of Kia's update for the Sonet and Seltos, which will be launched later this month. Kia Seltos was the brand's first vehicle in India and quickly became a success, even during the slow economy. This success was followed by the launches of Kia Carnival and Kia Sonet.
Even though the Carnival could not replicate the same success enjoyed by the brand's first launch vehicle for India, the Kia Sonet quickly went onto become the best-selling vehicle in its segment on the first month of its launch itself.
Apart from the new logo, Kia has rearranged few variants of Sonet and Seltos. For Sonet, Kia has decided to discontinue HTK+ DCT Turbo Petrol and HTK+ AT Diesel, but two new models will be added in form of HTX DCT Petrol and HTX AT Diesel.
According to the report, the Seltos is also getting new variants namely iMT, Gravity Edition and top-of-the-line GTX (O) MT. The latter will get a Panoramic sunroof.
However, the equipment on offer remains the same with stand-out features like a wireless phone charger, 7-Speaker Bose stereo system, ambient lighting, automatic climate control, connected car tech and an electric sunroof.
Safety features include six airbags, ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, traction control, ESC, TPMS, hill-start assist and more.
Kia Sonet continues to come with a choice of three engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine.
Thoughts About The New Kia Sonet Arriving To The Indian Market
The new updates are quite essential to freshen up things and attract more customers into the showroom. This is very important, especially when the competition is stronger than ever before.