- 12 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 14 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Unchanged On Sept 21; Crude Prices Fall Ahead Of Fed Meet
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Kia India announces new finance offers for Indian buyers in July 2021. The company has partnered with ICICI and Yes banks to introduce new offers on the Sonet, Seltos and the Carnival MPV.
The new finance schemes offer multiple repayment options and other benefits depending on the schemes availed. Kia India is furnishing a couple of flexible EMI schemes in association with the ICICI banks.
Under the first scheme, Seltos and Sonet buyers will be paying the first six EMIs at Rs 767 per lakh and the remaining amount in fixed regular instalments. On the other hand, the second scheme offered to Carnival buyers features an EMI of Rs 13,999 for the first six months and the balance in regular fixed instalments.
Both schemes are part of the Step-Up auto finance schemes offered by the bank and are availed on the entire ex-showroom price of the vehicle for a tenure of up to five years. Alternatively, ICICI Bank is also offering up to 100 per cent on-road funding on all three models sold under Kia India.
Regarding the finance offers from the Yes Bank, buyers looking to purchase the Carnival MPV are offered a 'Zero worries Carnival Ownership Programme'. This provides 100 per cent on-road finance without paying any down payment amount, ownership cost and loan pre-payment charges.
Additionally, the brand is also offering a 'Peace of Mind' value-added product for the Carnival customers offers a 'no questions asked unique proposition' during any accidental repairs. These offers will certainly make owning the MPV a hassle-free experience.
As mentioned before the company currently retails three models in India. Starting with the Sonet, the brand's compact-SUV offering retails between Rs 6.79 lakh and goes up to Rs 13.25 lakh.
Next up is the brand's popular offering, the Kia Seltos mid-size SUV which costs between rupees Rs 9.95 lakh and Rs 17.65 lakh. Finally, the brand's flagship model, the Carnival is priced between Rs 24.95 lakh to Rs 33.95 lakh. All prices mentioned are (ex-showroom, India).
Hardeep Singh Brar, Vice President and National Head -Sales and Marketing Kia India, said, "In the current scenario where having safer personal mobility is of utmost priority, Kia's exclusive finance options will be instrumental in empowering customers to choose their desired Kia vehicle."
He further added, "At Kia, we believe in driving value with each step we take and this initiative reaffirms our commitment to provide a superlative brand experience to our customers in line with our new brand transformation. We are confident that these customised solutions will offer greater convenience to our patrons and make their Kia ownership journey more convenient."
Thoughts About The New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021
Buyers looking to purchase a Kia vehicle are offered easy finance schemes from the brand to make their decision easier. The brand's flagship offering the Carnival is offered with a 100 per cent on-road finance to boost sales and attract premium SUV buyers in India.