- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News We are a big loser, J&K better off when governed by CMs: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Movies Ind Vs Pak T20: Shraddha Kapoor Rooting For Varun Chakravarthy Exclusive Video
- Sports T20 World Cup: I want to be able to bowl eventually, closer to the knockouts: Hardik Pandya
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Kia launches the 2021 Carnival in India starting at Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The new MPV has undergone variant reshuffling and features a couple of upgrades over the previous model.
The company has introduced the new Limousine+ top-trim in the Carnival's line-up. Bookings for the new MPV is underway and can be made at the brand's website with deliveries said to begin soon.
Variants & Pricing
|2021 Kia Carnival||Price|
|Premium 7 Seater||₹24,95,000|
|Premium 8 Seater||₹25,15,000|
|Prestige 7 Seater||₹29,49,000|
|Prestige 9 Seater||₹29,95,000|
|Limousine 7 Seater||₹31,99,000|
|Limousine Plus 7 Seater||₹33,99,000|
2021 Kia Carnival Changes
The new Carnival will now feature Kia's new corporate logo. As mentioned earlier, the company has reshuffled the trim line-up with the introduction of Limousine and Limousine+ variants.
The Carnival Limousine variant features premium leatherette seats with leg support in the 2nd row. Other features:
- 8-inch infotainment
- OTA map updates
- UVO support
- ECM mirror
- Single 10.1-inch display for rear passenger
- Smart Pure air purifier
On the other hand, the fully equipped Limousine+ variant features:
- Harman Kardon premium 8 speaker audio system
- Electronic Parking Brake
- 10-way power driver seat,
- Driver seat ventilation
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & gear knob
- Premium wood garnish
- Dual 10.1-inch rear displays
The Kia Carnival now features 18-inch crystal cut alloy wheels as standard across all trims. Additionally, the premium leatherette seats will now be offered on Prestige, Limousine and Limousine+ variants. The top trim is offered with the brand VIP seating with diamond-shaped quilting to offer extra support, comfort. and enhancing the overall look.
The rest of the features colours and engine options remains the same as the previous model year. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals of the MPV.
The Kia Carnival is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 197bhp, and 440Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic torque-converter gearbox as standard.
The Carnival MPV was first launched in India at the 2020 Auto Expo. It is to be noted that, the prices for the MPV have remained unchanged since its launch. The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the (CKD) Completely Knocked Down route and assembled at the company's manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh.
Mr Tae-Jin Park, Executive Director and Chief Sales & Business Strategy Officer, Kia India said, "The refreshed Carnival is a part of Kia's efforts towards offering customers an exceptional product experience that surpasses all expectations. Since its launch, Carnival has been able to create a niche for itself in the Indian market and with this product intervention, we plan to provide even greater comfort and convenience to buyers."
He further added, "To date, we have sold close to 8000 units of Carnival in India and we hope to achieve newer records with this product in future. We are confident that the refreshed Carnival will be received with the same enthusiasm and excitement by the Indian customers."
Thoughts About The 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India
Kia India has updated the Carnival MPV with a new logo and improved trim levels to offer a wider option to the buyer in the segment. The Carnival does not have any direct rivals in India and is the only choice for a luxury MPV in this price bracket.