- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Kia launches the 2021 Carnival in India starting at Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The new MPV has undergone variant reshuffling and features a couple of upgrades over the previous model.
The company has introduced the new Limousine+ top-trim in the Carnival's line-up. Bookings for the new MPV is underway and can be made at the brand's website with deliveries said to begin soon.
Variants & Pricing
|2021 Kia Carnival||Price|
|Premium 7 Seater||₹24,95,000|
|Premium 8 Seater||₹25,15,000|
|Prestige 7 Seater||₹29,49,000|
|Prestige 9 Seater||₹29,95,000|
|Limousine 7 Seater||₹31,99,000|
|Limousine Plus 7 Seater||₹33,99,000|
2021 Kia Carnival Changes
The new Carnival will now feature Kia's new corporate logo. As mentioned earlier, the company has reshuffled the trim line-up with the introduction of Limousine and Limousine+ variants.
The Carnival Limousine variant features premium leatherette seats with leg support in the 2nd row. Other features:
- 8-inch infotainment
- OTA map updates
- UVO support
- ECM mirror
- Single 10.1-inch display for rear passenger
- Smart Pure air purifier
On the other hand, the fully equipped Limousine+ variant features:
- Harman Kardon premium 8 speaker audio system
- Electronic Parking Brake
- 10-way power driver seat,
- Driver seat ventilation
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & gear knob
- Premium wood garnish
- Dual 10.1-inch rear displays
The Kia Carnival now features 18-inch crystal cut alloy wheels as standard across all trims. Additionally, the premium leatherette seats will now be offered on Prestige, Limousine and Limousine+ variants. The top trim is offered with the brand VIP seating with diamond-shaped quilting to offer extra support, comfort. and enhancing the overall look.
The rest of the features colours and engine options remains the same as the previous model year. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals of the MPV.
The Kia Carnival is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine producing 197bhp, and 440Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic torque-converter gearbox as standard.
The Carnival MPV was first launched in India at the 2020 Auto Expo. It is to be noted that, the prices for the MPV have remained unchanged since its launch. The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the (CKD) Completely Knocked Down route and assembled at the company's manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh.
Mr Tae-Jin Park, Executive Director and Chief Sales & Business Strategy Officer, Kia India said, "The refreshed Carnival is a part of Kia's efforts towards offering customers an exceptional product experience that surpasses all expectations. Since its launch, Carnival has been able to create a niche for itself in the Indian market and with this product intervention, we plan to provide even greater comfort and convenience to buyers."
He further added, "To date, we have sold close to 8000 units of Carnival in India and we hope to achieve newer records with this product in future. We are confident that the refreshed Carnival will be received with the same enthusiasm and excitement by the Indian customers."
Thoughts About The 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India
Kia India has updated the Carnival MPV with a new logo and improved trim levels to offer a wider option to the buyer in the segment. The Carnival does not have any direct rivals in India and is the only choice for a luxury MPV in this price bracket.