- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Legacy: Akshaye Khanna & Raveena Tandon To Star In Vijay Gutte's Web Series
- News Amid cancellation of CBSE board exams, Karnataka govt to go with State board 10th standard exam
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Jaguar Land Rover has announced a new retailer partner in Bengaluru in the form of Shakti Auto Cars. The new showroom has been inaugurated at Bengaluru's upscale Brookfield area, close to the city's IT hub.
The new showroom is spread over 4,180 sq. mts of space and is designed to offer customers the highest quality of sales and after-sales experience. The state-of-the-art showroom will have Venkatesh Tatuskar as its Director.
The new Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Brookfield, Bengaluru will feature 10 cars from both the British marquee on display. It will also have a separate delivery bay to hand over customer vehicles, allowing for a more personalised experience.
Alongside the brand's sales operation, the showroom will also have an integrated service workshop. This will come equipped with all the state-of-the-art equipment, 18 service bays and a team of highly trained staff to ensure the best customer experience.
Their facility will also have an Approved pre-owned car area. This will offer customers a wide range of pre-owned models. The area will also be filled with a wide range of branded accessories and other merchandise from both Jaguar and Land Rover.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said:
"We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Shakti Auto Cars to service our customers in Bengaluru. With its ultra-modern sales facility, housing sales, service and spares, it provides our customers with enhanced access and convenience, along with a world-class experience of owning a Jaguar Land Rover product in this region."
With the addition of the new showroom, Jaguar Land Rover currently has 28 authorised outlets spread over 24 cities across India. This includes three in Bengaluru, two in Delhi and Mumbai and one each in the remaining locations.
Jaguar currently sells four models in the Indian market. This includes the XE, XF, F-Pace and the F-Type. The brand is currently working on introducing its first all-electric SUV, the I-Pace in the Indian market as well.
Land Rover also has a range of models on offer in the Indian market. The range starts from the Range Rover Evoque (priced at Rs 59.73 lakh) and goes all the way up to the Range Rover priced at Rs 2.01 crore. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The New Jaguar Land Rover Showroom In Bengaluru
Jaguar Land Rover has expanded its dealership network in India by announcing a new retailer partner in Bengaluru. The southern city now has three showrooms alone, the highest number than in any other location.