- 11 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 12 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 13 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
The Force Gurkha has been spotted testing again ahead of its launch in the Indian market. It is almost a year since Force Motors showcased the updated Gurkha at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, the off-roader is yet to be launched in the market with fans in the country eagerly waiting for its arrival.
The latest set of spy images from Rushlane reveals a completely undisguised test mule of the Gurkha SUV. From the images, we can spot the new headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs, redesigned front bumpers, the factory-fitted snorkel and more. The test mule is also using steel wheels which could come equipped on the lower variant of the SUV.
Most of the changes made to the upcoming Force Gurkha were revealed at the time of Auto Expo last year. This includes a new grille redesigned headlamp clusters and bumpers at both ends, chunky body cladding and skirts all around the SUV and a new 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles.
On the inside, the new Gurkha has received s host of upgrades to offer an enhanced look and feel inside the cabin. This includes a new touchscreen infotainment system placed at the centre of the dashboard, a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents; among others.
The new Gurkha is also set to become safer as compared to its previous-gen model. The off-road SUV now adheres to the new safety norms that came into effect from October 2019. As a result, the chassis and bodyshell of the new Gurkha have been heavily updated to offer more protection to occupants.
Moving to the changes made under the bonnet of the SUV, the new Gurkha will be using an updated version of the same 2.6-litre diesel unit. The updated four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine produces a maximum of 90bhp and a peak torque 200Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox with the power being sent to all four wheels. It will continue to feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle the difficult terrains.
Thoughts About The 2021 Force Gurkha Spied Undisguised Again Ahead Of India Launch
The company is yet to announced the reason behind the delayed launch of the SUV. However, we believe the testing of the SUV is to be in its last leg with the launch happening soon. Once launched, the new Force Gurkha will primarily rival the new Mahindra Thar and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny in the Indian market.