- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports India vs England: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon slams those 'crying over' turning Motera pitch in 3rd Test
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The Force Gurkha has been spotted testing again in the country. This time around, the test mule was completely undisguised and was fitted with a couple of accessories. We noticed a lot more features that have made to the near-production model of the SUV from its concept form.
A video shot by Studious Wanderer, reveals a near-production ready test mule that seems to be using an emission testing equipment. We could notice the wires going from under SUV and inside the front doors.
Starting from the front, the 2021 Force Gurkha SUV has been fitted with a windshield protector cage right from the factory. The test mule is also equipped with a roof rack, that could be offered as an add-on accessory as well.
The test mule of the SUV also sports the new dual-tone alloy wheels that were first unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo. The new 16-inch alloy wheels will be shod with 245/70 dual-terrain tyres to support it's on and off-road applications.
The next-gen Gurkha concept was unveiled during the expo last year revealing a host of new changes that will be made by the company. However, the off-roader is yet to be launched in the market with fans in the country eagerly waiting for its arrival.
Other exterior changes include a revised grille, redesigned headlamp clusters and bumpers at both ends, chunky body cladding and skirts all around the SUV. The Gurkha is expected to be offered in both three and five-door variants when launched in the Indian market.
The spy images also confirm the changes that will be made to the interior of the SUV. This includes a new touchscreen infotainment system that is expected to feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents; among others.
Mechanically, the new Gurkha will be using an updated version of the same 2.6-litre diesel unit. The updated four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine produces a maximum of 90bhp and a peak torque 200Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox with the power being sent to all four wheels. It will continue to feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle the difficult terrains.
Thoughts About The 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories
Force Motors is expected to offer the Gurkha with a host of accessories. Some of these can be seen fitted to the test mule. The Gurkha fans have been eagerly waiting for the off-roader arrival in the market, which could happen very soon. The new Force Gurkha will rival the Mahindra Thar and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny in the Indian market.