- 10 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 13 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 15 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- 16 hrs ago Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Quad Camera Smartphones From Low To Premium Price
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 27 Highlights: Ieshaan Sehgaal And Rajiv Adatia Get Into Huge Argument
- News Diwali 2021: How different States are enforcing firecracker restrictions
- Sports T20 World Cup: Debutants Nambia extend impressive run with win over Scotland in Super 12s
- Finance Top 5 Banks Promising An Interest Rate of 7% On Savings Accounts In 2021
- Education CAT Admit Card 2021 Released At iimcat.ac.in, Check How To Download IIM Hall Tickets
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Doll And Guards Costume From Squid Game And The Significance Of These Costumes Spoilers
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
New Force Gurkha prices revealed. The new Force Gurkha is an all-new model with an updated chassis and more.
Force Motors today announced the pricing of the all-new Force Gurkha via a tweet from its official Twitter handle. According to the tweet, the all-new Force Gurkha pricing starts from Rs 13,59,000(ex-showroom, India), and the booking amount is set at Rs 25,000.
Speaking of the SUV, the all-new Force Gurkha gets a whole host of updates on both the exterior and interior.
For starters, the all-new Force Gurkha sports a new front and rear bumper, a new grille with the ‘Gurkha' logo instead of the company logo, new LED headlights, headlight surrounds, new taillights, new body panels, a new windscreen, and many more.
This evolutionary design gives the all-new Force Gurkha a beefier stance. It's almost like the Force Gurkha hit the gym during the pandemic.
When viewed without any reference, it is difficult for untrained eyes to notice the majority of differences and could be mistaken for a minor update that confines to just new LED headlights and bumpers.
However, with the old Gurkha parked nearby, one can immediately see that the all-new Gurkha is completely revamped with new body panels all around. Take a closer look, and it is easy to note that the new Gurkha is also longer, wider and taller than the model it replaces.
Moving inside, the all-new Force Gurkha sports a completely new interior with four captain seats. Though the interiors are an improvement over its predecessor, the interior resonates with the intended purpose of the all-new Force Gurkha.
As the all-new Force Gurkha is bigger than its predecessor, Force Motors claims best-in-class legroom, headroom, and elbow room for its passengers.
Apart from this, the all-new Force Gurkha also comes with features such as a 7-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a part digital instrument console with an analogue speedometer and a tachometer.
For added convenience, the all-new Force Gurkha also comes with a tilt and telescopic steering wheel, power windows, central locking, manual air-conditioning, individual armrest, speed-sensing door locks, follow me home headlights and a few more.
On the safety front, the all-new Force Gurkha comes with dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems), speed alert, one-touch lane change indicator, and a few more.
Powering the all-new Force Gurkha is a tried-and-tested 2.6-litre Mercedes derived common rail, direct-injection, turbocharged diesel engine. This engine is now BS6 compliant and produces 91 bhp and 250Nm of torque.
As standard, the all-new Force Gurkha comes with a 5-speed manual transmission with a hydraulically activated clutch booster for smooth gear changes. There is also a robust four-wheel-drive system with locking differential on both the front and rear axles for extreme off-road ability.
Like before, the all-new Force Gurkha comes with a snorkel as standard and has an official water-wading capacity of 700mm.
Thoughts About The New Force Gurkha
The new Force Gurkha is definitely more hospitable and family-friendly than its predecessor, and it is good to see that Force Motors has improved the Gurkha on every front without compromising on its off-road ability.
Overall, it is still a mountain goat that sips diesel.