- 14 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 19 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 22 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- News Jiah Khan’s death: CBI court to hear case
- Technology OnePlus 10 Pro Concept Renders: Under-Display Camera And More
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Sports Tokyo 2020: India's Kamalpret Kaur qualifies for discus throw final
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Spoiler: Sapna-Dhruv Become The Third & Last Ideal Match; Samarthya Gets Eliminated!
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
The 2021 Duster facelift has been revealed. Renault's sister brand, Dacia has unveiled the facelifted variant of its rugged compact SUV, the Duster. The update is a mid-life facelift to keep the SUV relevant in the market.
Visually, the new Dacia duster now sports a more angular front-end, thanks to its redesigned headlamps with integrated LED turn signals and the redesigned front bumper. The side sports a similar silhouette, but there is a wide variety of alloy wheels to choose from. The rear now houses redesigned LED tail lamps and bumper to complete the overall design update.
On the inside, the new updated Duster gains an updated 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This new infotainment system comes with Bluetooth, two USB ports, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition etc. to meet the demands of modern buyers.
If this isn't enough, the system also packs in features like wireless smartphone mirroring and satellite navigation in the higher variants. The engineers at Dacia have even redesigned the seats for added comfort and along with it comes a few additional features like a 3.5-inch digital information display, cruise control and automatic headlights.
On the higher trim levels, features such as heated front seats and automatic climate control also make an appearance. The 4X4 variant of the updated Duster sports a few additional goodies like an inclinometer and altimeter to aid its driver during off-road expeditions.
Under the bonnet, the new Duster comes with 5 engine options. There are 3 petrol engines, starting with the 1.0-litre turbocharged engine making 89bhp. Then there is the 1.3-litre turbocharged engine available in 128bhp and 148bhp guises.
The diesel unit is Renault's tried-and-tested 1.5-litre dCi engine making 113bhp. Then there is a 1.0-litre bi-fuel engine that runs on both LPG and petrol which pumps out 98bhp.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Duster Being Revealed
International markets have now received the updated second-generation Duster. In the Indian market though, Renault seems to be concentrating on new products like the Triber and Kiger. The biggest USP of the Duster has always been its punchy diesel engine and ride quality and these have always made it a hit with Indian customers.
Renault already has a proven product in its hands for India, all Renault India needs to do is, launch the facelift in India too.