- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 7 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Mahima Makwana Says She Wants To Take Up Hard-Hitting Characters As An Actor
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
The 2021 Duster facelift has been revealed. Renault's sister brand, Dacia has unveiled the facelifted variant of its rugged compact SUV, the Duster. The update is a mid-life facelift to keep the SUV relevant in the market.
Visually, the new Dacia duster now sports a more angular front-end, thanks to its redesigned headlamps with integrated LED turn signals and the redesigned front bumper. The side sports a similar silhouette, but there is a wide variety of alloy wheels to choose from. The rear now houses redesigned LED tail lamps and bumper to complete the overall design update.
On the inside, the new updated Duster gains an updated 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This new infotainment system comes with Bluetooth, two USB ports, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition etc. to meet the demands of modern buyers.
If this isn't enough, the system also packs in features like wireless smartphone mirroring and satellite navigation in the higher variants. The engineers at Dacia have even redesigned the seats for added comfort and along with it comes a few additional features like a 3.5-inch digital information display, cruise control and automatic headlights.
On the higher trim levels, features such as heated front seats and automatic climate control also make an appearance. The 4X4 variant of the updated Duster sports a few additional goodies like an inclinometer and altimeter to aid its driver during off-road expeditions.
Under the bonnet, the new Duster comes with 5 engine options. There are 3 petrol engines, starting with the 1.0-litre turbocharged engine making 89bhp. Then there is the 1.3-litre turbocharged engine available in 128bhp and 148bhp guises.
The diesel unit is Renault's tried-and-tested 1.5-litre dCi engine making 113bhp. Then there is a 1.0-litre bi-fuel engine that runs on both LPG and petrol which pumps out 98bhp.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Duster Being Revealed
International markets have now received the updated second-generation Duster. In the Indian market though, Renault seems to be concentrating on new products like the Triber and Kiger. The biggest USP of the Duster has always been its punchy diesel engine and ride quality and these have always made it a hit with Indian customers.
Renault already has a proven product in its hands for India, all Renault India needs to do is, launch the facelift in India too.