- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News PM Modi chairs high level meet, reviews availability of oxygen & medicines; Gets briefed on Mucormycosis too
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Audi has launched its much-awaited A4 sedan in the Indian market. The new fifth-generation Audi A4 now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, interiors and feature list. The new Audi A4 is offered at a price tag of Rs 42.34 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Audi A4 will be offered in two variants: Premium Plus & Technology. Bookings for the new sedan already started a couple of weeks back. Customers interested in the sedan can book the new A4 either online or via the brand's dealership across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh. Deliveries for the new Audi A4 is said to begin sometime in Q1 of FY 2021 - 22.
As mentioned above, the new Audi A4 boasts of a number of updates, added features and a strong performing and efficient engine. Starting with the design, the new Audi A4 now features a larger hexagonal grille at the front, it is flanked on either side by revised LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
Audi has also revised the front bumpers on the new A4, which houses the LED fog lamps at either end. The sedan now comes with a newly designed set of 18-inch alloy wheels as standard. It also features a tweaked LED tail lights cluster and a slightly updated rear bumper as well, with dual exhausts.
Moving inside, the new Audi A4 now comes with a more premium look and feel to the cabin. The dashboard and other trims come with soft-touch material, while the seats themselves are wrapped in premium leather upholstery.
The cabin now features an all-digital virtual cockpit, large 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, ambient lighting and plenty of other features.
Powering the new Audi A4 will be a single 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine unit. This engine produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard. Audi claims that the new A4 is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.3 seconds.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"We are extremely happy to start the year with the launch of the latest version of one of our bestsellers, the new Audi A4. In its fifth generation, the new Audi A4 is a perfect blend of class, elegance and sporty appeal."
"The car is equipped with the latest technology and sets a benchmark with the features on offer. The mid-size luxury sedan segment is competitive and we are confident that the new Audi A4 will be a game-changer in the arena."
Dhillon further added, "2021 will see a host of new launches and we are very excited with what lies ahead. With a well-established petrol strategy in place, we are now geared to kick-off our EV strategy in India. The launch of Audi e-tron is on the cards and you will hear from us very very shortly on its arrival."
Thoughts On The New Audi A4 Sedan Launched In India
The new Audi A4 is the first product to go on sale from the brand in 2021. The new A4 will take on the likes of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the Jaguar XE in the Indian market.