- 33 min ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- Sports Shane Warne surprised to see lack of intensity by India while batting in the Pink Ball Test
- Technology Realme 8 Series India Launch Officially Teased; Might Pack 108MP Camera
- Movies Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein: Ansh Gupta Quits The Show; Here's Why!
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
- News Nirav Modi can be extradited to India, rules UK Court
- Lifestyle Mrunal Thakur Takes Over The Spotlight With Her Bold Purple Eye Shadow And Pink Lipstick Look
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In March 2021
MG Motor India is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of their ZS SUV in the Indian market sometime this year. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions, with its launch expected to take place during the latter half of 2021.
Ahead of its launch in India, the MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted yet again. However, this time, the spy pics from Rushlane, showcase the interiors of the SUV revealing some of the features and equipment we can expect to be offered on the petrol-powered ZS.
The spy pics reveal an almost uncamouflaged interior of the MG ZS Petrol. The images showcase a dashboard and cabin layout slightly different from the EV model on sale. The dashboard is also finished in all black with silver elements, while also featuring soft-touch material all around.
The highlight of the interiors is the larger 10-inch infotainment system on the centre console. The large infotainment display will come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Other features on the ZS Petrol is also expected to offer a semi-digital instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among a host of others.
In terms of exterior design, the MG ZS petrol SUV is said to feature a similar design and styling as its EV counterpart. It is expected to get the same set of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, front grille, stylish alloy wheels, angular LED tail lights. It will also feature a host of other styling elements as well, some of which could help it differentiate from its EV version.
The MG ZS SUV is said to be powered by two petrol engines. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated unit producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque. There will also be a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which is said to churn out 161bhp and 230Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to either a manual or automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The MG ZS Petrol Interior Spied In India
The MG ZS Petrol is all set to be introduced in the Indian market soon. Once launched in India, the MG ZS will take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier. Prices for the petrol-powered ZS will be priced around the Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom range.