- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
MG Motor India will be introducing its 5th SUV offering in the country. It will be a gasoline-powered variant of the ZS EV SUV sold in the Indian market. However, the company is expected to call it, the Astor to help distinguish between the two SUVs.
The upcoming Astor SUV has been spotted several times test in the country. The latest set of spy images from Rushlane reveals the SUV's fully digital instrument cluster. It is made of three sections with a speedometer and tachometer placed on either side of the centre MID layout.
The MID screen on the centre of the digital cluster layout provides a host of information. This includes a clear representation of the Astor SUV, distance to empty, average and real-time fuel efficiency, odometer, multiple trip meter and a whole lot more. It is also expected to offer some form of customization.
Another image also reveals the infotainment screen of the MG Astor. The SUV will feature a 10.1-inch touchscreen system that supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature the latest iteration of the brand's i-Smart connectivity technology along with the eSim enabled internet connectivity.
Other features that are expected on the SUV includes rain-sensing wipers, leather upholstery, climate control, a start/stop push button and an electric-operated sunroof; among others. The ZS SUV is also expected to come with standard safety features, which includes, ABS with EBD, airbags, hill launch assist, a 360-degree parking camera along with the front and rear parking sensors.
Some of the exteriors features of the ZS SUV include MG's signature honeycomb grille, LED headlamps and DRLs, split-style wraparound LED tail lamps, aluminium faux skid plates at both ends and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels; among others.
The SUV is already on sale in various international markets. The International-spec ZS is offered with a couple of engine options. This includes the 1.5-litre unit and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit. However, the India-spec SUV is expected to receive a larger 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit.
The 1.5-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 141Nm. While the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit produces 162bhp and 230Nm of peak torque. Both engines are expected to be offered with either a five-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed automatic.
Thoughts About The MG ZS (Astor) Digital Instrument Cluster Spied Ahead Of Launch
The MG Astor is expected to be fully packed with the latest features and technologies. Once launched, the MG Astor will rival the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Renault Duster and the Nissan Kicks in the Indian market.