- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of their ZS SUV in the Indian market sometime this year. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted testing on multiple occasions on the Indian roads. The company is expected to launch the MG ZS petrol sometime during the latter half of 2021.
However, according to the latest report by IndianAutosBlog, the petrol version of the MG ZS has been spotted testing once again in Mumbai ahead of its launch. As seen in the images, the car is fully wrapped and not many details about the exteriors are revealed.
On the outside, the MG ZS petrol SUV is said to feature a similar design and styling as its EV counterpart. It is expected to get the same set of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, front grille, stylish alloy wheels, angular LED tail lights. It will also feature a host of other styling elements as well, some of which could help it differentiate from its EV version.
In a previous report, the test mule was spotted with an almost uncamouflaged interior of the MG ZS Petrol. The images showcase a dashboard and cabin layout slightly different from the EV model on sale. The dashboard is also finished in all black with silver elements. It also gets a large 10-inch infotainment system on the centre console that will come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Other features on the ZS Petrol is also expected to offer a semi-digital instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among a host of others.
Mechanically, the MG ZS SUV is said to be powered by two petrol engines. First is a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated unit producing 120bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, there will be a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which is said to churn out 161bhp of power and 230Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to either a manual or automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The Upcoming MG ZS Petrol SUV
The MG ZS Petrol is all set to be introduced in the Indian market soon in the coming months. Once launched in India, the MG ZS will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier in the Indian market.