- 11 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 12 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 14 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 15 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
MG Motor India has recently announced that it will be extending the periodic maintenance schedules and maintenance contracts for all its cars. This decision has been taken by the company due to the lockdown enforced across the country, because of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars. The company mentioned that all the scheduled services that are due to take place in April and May 2021 will be extended up to 31 July 2021. Last year also, many other manufacturers had announced an extension of warranty schedules and service periods pandemic lockdown.
MG Motor India recently began the Covid-19 vaccination drive for all its employees. The vaccination drive is being extended to all the direct contractual employees as well. The company has partnered with relevant authorities at its Gurugram and Halol facilities as well as its regional offices to conduct the free vaccination drive for its employees at its facilities. On Vaccination day 1 the company covered 400 of its team members.
Also, recently the company MG Motor India increased the pricing of the Gloster SUV in the country. The price hike has been issued to all variants of the SUV except the base-spec trim. As a result, despite the price hike, the starting price on the brand's flagship remains unaffected. Now the SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 29.98 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The MG Gloster SUV is offered with two 2.0-litre diesel engine options in different states of tune. The single turbocharger unit produces 161bhp of power and a peak torque of 375Nm. While the top-spec twin-turbo diesel engine produces 215bhp of power and 480Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed torque converter automatic sourced from ZF.
Thoughts About Mg Motor India Extending The Validity Of Its Cars Periodic Service
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. MG Motor India is the first brand this year to announce the extension of the periodic schedules and maintenance of all its cars.