- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. A lot of manufacturers are helping all the people in some way or the other. Earlier, MG Motor India had partnered with Devnandan Gases to increase medical oxygen production. They have increased the production of medical oxygen by 31 per cent. Both the companies joined hands and in less than a month, they have surpassed the set target of production capacity, which was 25 per cent.
The goal of both the companies is to increase it further to 50 per cent soon. on April 21, 2021. MG Motor India has been focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
Devnandan Gases Pvt Ltd. is one of the key medical oxygen gas producers of Vadodara that was founded in 2011. MG Motor India is focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
In other recent MG Motor news, MG Motor India donated 200 sustainable beds to the COVID-19 affected people with the support of Credihealth. These beds are built using hard cardboard material and have a waterproof coating on them and are completely biodegradable.
Credihealth recently launched a COVID helpline for asymptomatic and mild covid patients. MG Motor India will be getting these beds from a Gujarat-based company, namely Aryan Paper Mills. Aryan Mills has provided these sustainable beds to the Indian Army, Bombay Municipal Corporation, Indian Navy, and a few other private entities.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Joining Hands With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production
The second wave of coronavirus has hit the country really hard. It is good to see that MG Motors has gone ahead and taken the step to help produce more medical oxygen and supply it to as many as possible.