- 1 hr ago Simple Energy Electric Scooter India Launch On August 15: Price Start At Rs 1.1lakh
- 3 hrs ago CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- 5 hrs ago Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers: Discount Benefits On Shine & Grazia Models
- Movies International Day Of Families: Celebs Say Life Is All About Loving Family
- News 40% of Punjab’s COVID-19 deaths occurred in past 44 days
- Finance 10 Best Pharma Company Stocks To Invest Now In India-2021
- Sports 'Rani Rampal and girls can create history in Tokyo Olympics,' says former India Hockey Goalkeeper Helen Mary
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
MG Motor India has joined hands with Moksi-based Devnandan Gases Pvt. Ltd. to increase the production of medical oxygen that is in need during this Covid-19 pandemic. Founded in 2011, Devnandan Gases Pvt Ltd. is one of the key medical oxygen gas producers of Vadodara.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "At MG, we are committed to supporting the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak. As a part of our care for the communities around us, we are boosting the production of oxygen and providing support wherever possible. We had followed a similar approach last year and stabilized the ventilator production at Max Ventilators plant in Vadodara. Now, we are focusing on enhancing oxygen production in the region, which is the need of the hour. We would like to thank the local administration for its constant support and guidance in this initiative."
MG Motor India is focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles. This process will help in increasing the production capacity by 25 per cent in the next two weeks. The company is in full force to increase the production further to 50 per cent in the near future.
"We express our gratitude to MG for partnering for this noble cause. This collaboration will help us to scale our production as our teams work in unison to boost daily throughput. With MG Motor India's support in debottlenecking the constraints, the initiative will go a long way in saving more lives in and around the region." said Vijaybhai Thakkar, Owner of Devnandan Gases Pvt Limited.
Earlier this month, MG Motors images of its upcoming all-electric Supercar, the Cyberster. The Cyberster concept car will be globally unveiled at the 2021 Shanghai Motor Show between April 21 and 28. The complete specs of the electric powertrain of the electric supercar are yet to be revealed. However, the company claims the Cyberster to feature a maximum driving range of 800 kilometres on a single battery charge.
Thoughts About MG Motor India Joining Hands With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production
The second wave of the corona virus has hit the country really hard. It is good to see that MG Motors has gone ahead and taken the step to help produce more medical oxygen and supply it to as many as possible.