- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Sports Eurosport India brings John Abraham on board as MotoGP Brand Ambassador
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
MG Motor India has converted its Hector Plus into a Covid-19 mobile testing unit. The vehicle will be used as the 'Dhanvantari Rath' for Covid-19 vaccination, testing, and other mobile services in Gujarat. The Hector Plus Covid-19 mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals for RTPCR test sample collection.
Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India said, "Mobile health services are the need of the hour as the nation recovers from the pandemic and inline remains our focus at MG towards serving the communities in the best manner possible through the MG Sewa initiative. As part of the current initiative, the first Hector Plus mobile testing unit donated will be used for supporting healthcare services in the region."
As part of MG Sewa, MG Motor recently launched various initiatives including MG Healthline for its customers for providing medical assistance. The company also joined hands with Devnandan Gases and facilitated the increase in production of oxygen by 31 per cent at the latter's plant in Vadodara. The company further aims to increase production.
On the other hand, MG's Hector Ambulances continue to serve doctors and medical staff during their service to the nation. The automaker also built 200 sustainable beds for COVID-19 patients. Also, the company's vehicle production was stopped due to a shutdown to divert oxygen for medical use.
Additionally, supply chain constraints impacted production as suppliers remained closed during the lockdown in May. The retail business was severely impacted as almost all markets remained closed during the lockdown for the most part during the month of May 2021.
Thoughts About MG Hector Plus Being Converted Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit
The Hector Plus mobile testing unit will be used by healthcare professionals to execute the vaccination drive in remote areas. Since the start of the pandemic last year, MG Motor has done a lot to help people across the country.