- 1 hr ago Jawa Gifts Mayur Shelke A Motorcycle For His Bravery: Read More About It!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Pre-Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Teaser To Be Out On Mahesh Babu’s 46th Birthday?
- News Row over Arvind Kejriwal’s televised appeal during meeting with PM
- Lifestyle 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Sports IPL 2021: Guardiola thanks Kohli for RCB jersey
- Finance 5 Reasons Why VPF Is Still A Smart Bet For Retirement
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
MG Motor India has announced its sales figures for the month of February 2021. According to their reports, the company has managed to register its highest-ever retail sales figures in February 2021 with 4329 units of sales. This is a massive 215 per cent improvement compared to the brand's sales in India during the same months in 2020.
However, back in February 2020 the company retailed only the Hector five-seater SUV. Now, the brand has a wider range of offerings, including the Hector Plus (6 and 7-seaters), ZS EV and the Gloster, apart from the Hector.
Apart from the retail sales, MG Motor India also announced that during the previous month, they even clocked the highest-ever production and booking numbers as well. The company is said to have received an extremely good response for all its products on offer in the Indian market.
MG Motor also stated that they bagged 350 orders for the 2021 ZS EV SUV in the previous month. The recently updated ZS EV SUV comes with a new HT battery and has immediately attracted attention in the market. The 350 order bagged since launch is said to be more than double its sales volume of January 2021.
Apart from the ZS EV, MG Motor even updated their Hector range, consisting of the Hector and Hector Plus, available in 5, 6 and 7-seater configurations. The new 2021 Hector now also comes with a CVT automatic transmission unit, with its petrol engine.
MG Motor also recently celebrated the achievement of a new milestone, after rolling-out the 50,000th Hector with an all-women crew. The 50,000th production unit rolled-out from its facility in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Rakesh Sidana Director - Sales, MG Motor India, said,
"The higher sales of 2021 product lines are very encouraging. We also expect the EV trend to accelerate with our charging infrastructure now available across more cities. The growth momentum is expected to continue in March, and we are working at the back-end to try and reduce the waiting period for our customers."
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Sales Report For February 2021
MG Motor has received an extremely positive response for all its products in India. The company has been gaining momentum month-on-month and will be hoping to continue the same in the future as well.