- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Sports Sune Luus to lead South Africa women in India; Van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon still out due to injuries
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor has launched the 2021 Hector Plus seven-seater in the Indian market. The Hector Plus seven-seater carries a starting price of Rs 13,34,800 ex-showroom and goes all the way up to the Rs 18,32,800 ex-showroom mark for the top-end Select manual variant.
The newly introduced seven-seater variant of Hector Plus gets updated 18-inch stylish dual-tone alloy wheels. In the seven-seat configuration, the Hector Plus gets a bench for the 2nd-row that can accommodate three adults and the 3rd row for two children. The seven-seater Hector will be available in Style, Super, Smart, and a new Select trim level.
Speaking on the launch, Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said, "At MG, our constant endeavour is to capture the imagination of our customers. With the Hector 2021 line up, we have made changes taking into consideration customer and automotive experts' feedback. HECTOR's evolution has made the internet SUV an even more compelling choice in its segment."
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the new Hector Plus seven-seat variant. The company is offering the same set of engine and transmission options that are available and is powering the six-seat variant. Engine options are 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel unit. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit churns out 115bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the 2.0-litre diesel unit produces 173bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with the petrol variants. Additionally, the petrol engine is also offered with an optional 48V mild-hybrid system.
MG has also updated the Hector Plus six-seater. The prices for the six-seater Plus variant starts at Rs 15,99,800 ex-showroom and goes all the way up to the Rs 19,12,800 for the top-end Sharp manual variant. The six-seater variant now gets captain seats, 18-inch dual-tone alloys, wireless charging, and Auto-Dimming IRVM. The ventilated seats are only there on the all-new Hector five-seater and the six-seater. Sadly the Hector Plus seven-seater does not get that feature.
Mechanically the Hector Plus six-seater also remains the same as five and the seven-seaters. It is also offered with 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel unit. Transmission options also remain the same. All the variants of the Hector are available with a huge panoramic sunroof.
Thoughts About The Hector Plus Seven-Seater
The MG Hector Plus seven-seater offers more space and good features. So, if you are looking to buy a big family car, then you should take a look at the Hector seven-seater. The MG Hector Plus seven-seat variant will rival the upcoming Tata Gravitas and the Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian market.