- 17 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
MG Motor launches the new Gloster Savvy 7-seater variant in India priced at Rs 37.28 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The top variant of the premium SUV is now available with 6 and 7 seating configurations at no extra cost.
Variants & Pricing
|Variant||Turbo Diesel||Twin Turbo Diesel|
|6 Seater||7 Seater||6 Seater||7 Seater|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India)
MG has given the choice to Gloster customers to choose between two seating options without having to pay any premium. The new seven-seater configuration on the Gloster Savvy variant is offered because of the customers' feedback received by the company.
Earlier only the Sharp variant offered both seating configurations, while the Savvy was offered with a 6-seat layout as standard with captain chairs in the middle.
The 7-seat configuration will be using a bench seat in the middle to seat three passengers, which enhances the practicality of the large SUV. Despite the 7 seats, the middle row passengers are offered a foldable armrest on the new bench seat for enhanced comfort when the middle seat is not in use.
Apart from the seating configuration, the rest of the SUV remains unchanged. All the features and technology are carried over from the 6-seat model to the upcoming 7-seat SUV as well.
Engine & Transmission
The Savvy variant is offered with the top-spec 2.0-litre twin-turbo engine paired to an 8-speed automatic with power sent to all four wheels. The SUV also features an electronic locking differential to tackle rough terrain with ease.
- Max power: 215bhp @ 4000rpm
- Peak torque: 480Nm @ 2400rpm
- Drive Modes: Eco, Auto, Sport
- Terrain Modes: Snow, Mud, Sand, Rock
The Gloster is also India's first premium SUV with Level-1 autonomous technology. It features (ADAS) Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for enhanced safety. These include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Automatic Parking Assistance System (APA)
- Front Collision Warning (FCW)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
Additionally, the Gloster is offered with other safety features such as:
- 6 airbags
- Traction control
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Hill ascent & descent control
- ABS + EBD + Brake Assist
- 360º camera with guidelines
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
Interiors & Technology
The Gloster's cabin is wrapped in plush leather and offers a premium appeal when stepped inside. It also features a large panoramic sunroof, large windows and ambient lighting to create an airy feel. The SUV also comes loaded with a host of technologies and features. This includes:
- 12.3-inch infotainment system
- 8-inch MID screen
- MG i-Smart voice assistant
- Android Auto & Apple Carplay
- Remote controls via app
- Powered, ventilated from seats
- Massaging driver seats
- Three-zone climate control
- Wireless smartphone charger
- 3rd row AC with controls
The exterior of the SUV will continue to feature a bold stance with a large horizontal octagonal-shaped chrome grille flanked on either side by LED headlamps with integrated DRLs.
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- LED tail lamps
- Cornering lamps
- Roof rails
- Twin chrome exhaust
- Skid plates at both ends
- Chrome-finished window line
Warranty & Customization
MG is offering the Gloster with 3-year / 1,00,000kms warranty, 3-year RSA (Road-Side Assistance) and 3-year labour free services. Gloster customers can also personalize their premium SUV with over 200 accessories and customization options.
Thoughts About The MG Gloster Savvy 7-Seater Variant Launched In India
MG Motor India has responded to the customer feedback on the Gloster and launched the 7-seat option on the Savvy variant. The top variant of the premium SUV is now available in two seating configuration at no extra cost to the customer.
The Gloster continues to be the most advanced premium SUV sold in India with Level-1 ADAS autonomous technology. It is also the only SUV to features a 6-seat configuration in the premium SUV segment.