- 3 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Mercedes-Benz will be launching the Maybach GLS600 ultra-luxury SUV in the country in the next week. The GLS600 is the first SUV offering from the brand in the Mercedes-Maybach line-up. It was first globally unveiled back in the year 2019 and went on sale in other international markets last year.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be the variant arriving at the Indian market. The ultra-luxury SUV will feature a host of changes over the standard model of the SUV. The GLS600 Maybach will feature bespoke features and materials inside and out giving it an overall luxury and premium appeal.
The GLS600 Maybach features a host of exterior trim pieces finished in chrome. This includes the large vertical slat grille, window line, side-step, design accents on the front and rear bumpers, roof rails and exhaust tips.
The premium luxury SUV also features large 22-inch or 23-inch brushed multi-spoke wheels, a dual-tone paint scheme with the window pillar and roof finished in a different colour, and a ‘Maybach' brand emblem; among others.
Moving to the interiors of the GLS600 Maybach, as mentioned before, it features a whole host of bespoke material and features. The rear seats have been replaced with complete power operated reclining leather seats for maximum luxury. These seats also offer ventilation and massaging function as well.
Enhancing the rear seating experience are entertainment screens for consuming content. Another tablet screen placed in the middle lets the rear passenger control various aspects of the car. This includes audio, climate control, ambient lighting, sunshades and even navigation. They also get rear folding tables and a refrigerator.
Some of the other interior features include a large panoramic moonroof, a 12.3-inch MBUX infotainment system, and 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, Burmester surround sound system, LED optical fibre ambient lighting with 64 colour and more.
The GLS600 uses an e-active body control suspension system. This is by a camera scanning the road ahead and make adjustments to the suspension. This will enable the premium luxury SUV to have an ultra-smooth ride.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine. It produces a maximum of 550bhp between 6000rpm and 6500rpm and a peak torque of 730Nm between 2500rpm and 3500rpm. The engine also features an integrated EQ Boost starter-generator, contributing 21bhp and 249Nm torque.
The engine comes mated to a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with power being sent to all four wheels. The Maybach GLS600 can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in 4.9 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 India Launch Date Announced
Mercedes-Benz will be launching the ultra-luxury GLS600 in India next week. Maybach products are always known for ultra-luxury with matching performance and features. The upcoming GLS600 is no expectation in that regard, as the SUV is brimming with a host of features catering to the segment buyers.