- 57 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the GLS600 Maybach on June 8, 2021. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming ultra-luxury SUV has been teased. The teaser video gives a glimpse of the Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 finished in a red paint scheme.
The Maybach GLS600 will be the first SUV launched under the luxury brand. The German automaker has given its flagship SUV the Maybach treatment to create the ultimate luxury offering in its line-up.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be arriving at India shores as (CBU) Completely Built-Up units. As a result, it is expected to carry a hefty price tag. The company also announced a new retail sales model for the Indian market recently. Dealerships will no longer have control over the stocks, pricing and discounts in the country — here are all details.
Back to the GLS600 Maybach, it will feature a host of bespoke equipment and features finished in exquisite material to offer the epitome of luxury. The exterior of the GLS600 is rich in chrome including the vertical-slat grille. It also features the famous Maybach logo placed on the pillar.
However, the Maybach models are all about the interiors. The GLS600 loses its third-row seating seen on the standard model to make way for two power-operated reclining seats. These seats also feature ventilation and massaging functions as well. The rest of the cabin is peppered with luxurious features such as a refrigerator, entertainment screens and a whole lot more.
The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will be powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine. It produces a maximum of 550bhp between 6000rpm and 65000rpm and a peak torque of 730Nm between 2500rpm and 35000rpm. The engine also features an integrated EQ Boost starter-generator contributing 21bhp and 249Nm torque.
The engine comes mated to a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with power being sent to all four wheels. The Maybach GLS600 can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in 4.9 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 India Launch On June 8
Mercedes-Benz will be launching its flagship SUV offering GLS600 Maybach in the Indian market. It will arrive as CBU and is expected to carry a price tag that matches the performance and luxury of the SUV. The Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 will rival the Bentley Bentayga and the BMW X7 Dark Shadow; among others in the Indian market.