- 6 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 7 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 9 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Pooja Gor Opens Up About Returning With Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2, Shares BTS Picture With Arhaan Behll
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that their much-awaited A-Class Limousine will go on sale in the Indian market on 25 March. The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine was initially expected for a 2020 launch, however, the pandemic did delay proceedings for the brand.
Once launched in India, the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will be offered in a range of three variants: A 200, A 200d and A35 AMG. All three models will be locally assembled at the brand's facility in India. This will make the A 35 model, the second AMG to be locally assembled in India, allowing the German brand to price the sedan competitively.
Also, the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will replace the brand's CLA model in their Indian lineup. The new A-Class Limousine will be positioned below the C-Class, making it the newest entry-level luxury sedan offering from the brand in the Indian market.
In terms of design, the new A-Class Limousine will borrow a number of styling cues from its hatchback sibling. However, the three-box sedan version is expected to come packed with a host of features and equipment. This includes new LED headlamps, LED DRLs, sweptback LED taillights, panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, cruise control and many others.
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will also feature the brand's latest dual-screen setup for the instrument cluster and the infotainment system. The infotainment system will further come with Mercedes-Benz's latest MBUX feature, along with the Mercedes Me connect technology.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine will come powered by a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine on the base ‘A 200' variant. This produces 161bhp and 250Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed DCT. The A-Class Limousine A 200d trim comes powered by a larger 2.0-litre diesel unit. It churns out 147bhp and 320Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed DCT.
The range-topping Mercedes-AMG A 35 model comes with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. It produces 302bhp and 400Nm of peak torque with the same seven-speed automatic. The AMG A 35 also claims a 0 - 100km/h time of 4.8 seconds and a top speed of 225km/h.
Thoughts On The 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine is expected to come with a competitive price tag starting under the Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom range. Once introduced in India, the new A-Class Limousine will take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe.