- 49 min ago Kia Carnival 32 Units Given By Telangana Chief Minister To State Collectors For Official Travel Duty
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Cars In India In May 2021: Hyundai Creta Beats Maruti Suzuki Swift To Take The Top Spot
- 15 hrs ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 1 day ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- News Weather update: Orange alert for Karnataka's coastal districts till June 17, says IMD
- Finance How to Avail 5% Discount Or RS 50 Off on IRCTC Booking Using BHIM/UPI Payment?
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 4G, Narzo 30 5G India Launch Confirmed For This Month: What To Expect?
- Education UP Board Result 2021: No Merit List For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Sports Euro 2020: Christian Eriksen vows he won't give up; looks to 'understand' what caused cardiac arrest
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput’s Co-Star Kishor On Pavitra Rishta 2: I Don't Think Anyone Will Portray Manav Like SSR
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Exude Comfy Vibes In Their Monsoon-Perfect White Breezy Dresses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Maruti Suzuki WagnoR EV is currently under the testing phase in the country. The company is said to launch the electric hatchback is expected to launch in India sometime this year. Ahead of its launch, the WagonR EV has been spotted in a production-ready guise.
Photos shared by the Prabhat Rana reveals the WagonR Ev in its production-ready guise ahead of launch. However, this seems to be the hatchback spotted seems to be the same as the prototype ones used by the company to test the hatchback in the country.
Maruti Suzuki introduced 50 JDM-spec prototypes in the country last year, which is undergoing various tests under different conditions. According to earlier reports, the electric hatchback is expected to launch first for commercial use and fleet management.
This will help manufacturers collect more data from cars running regularly and improve the product before it is released for personal use. Not many details of the electric hatchback have been revealed by the company.
We expect the WagonR to borrow most of the design cues from its third-generation gasoline-powered sibling. However, we have noticed a few changes that will be made specific to the WagonR electric.
The company is yet to reveal the specifications, range and performance of the electric powertrain of the hatchback. However, the electric hatchback is expected to come with both standard and fast-charging capabilities.
Charging the hatchback via a standard charger is expected to take seven hours to completely charge the batteries, while the fast-charger is expected to juice up the battery from 0 to 80 per cent charge in one hour.
We also expect the WagonR EV to feature a maximum driving range of over 200 kilometres on a single battery charge. This would make it the ideal city car for personal and commercial use in the country.
The WagonR EV is also expected to be offered with a host of modern-day features including a large touch screen infotainment system with wireless phone connectivity, a fully digital instrument cluster, and possibly even connected technology as well to enable remote operation of the electric car.
Thoughts About The Maruti WagonR Electric Spied In Prodcution Ready Form Ahead Of India Launch
The WagonR electric is one of the most anticipated electric cars that is expected to launch this year in the country. It could be the most affordable electric car launching in the country. Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR electric will rival the Tata Tigor EV and the upcoming Mahindra eKUV100 and the Ola Electric car.