- 12 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 16 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 19 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Finance Mandatory EPF-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Extended By 3 Months
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Sports Euro 2020: France 1-0 Germany: Hummels' own goal settles heavyweight clash
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Earlier last year, in the month of February, Maruti Suzuki launched the WagonR S-CNG BS6 model in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 5.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). At the time of launch, it was offered in three colours: White, Grey and Silver. However, now the Maruti WagonR S-CNG gets three new shades: Poolside Blue, Nutmeg Brown and Autumn Orange.
The new Maruti WagonR BS6 CNG is offered in two variants: LXi and LXi (O), with the top-spec model priced at Rs 5.32 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CNG trims of the Maruti WagonR continue to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine.
It produces slightly less power and torque figures compared to the regular petrol-powered engine. The CNG-powered Maruti WagonR offers 58bhp at 5500rpm and 78Nm of torque at 3500rpm. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The company claims that the BS6 WagonR CNG offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 32.52km/kg. The CNG model comes with a larger fuel tank capacity of 60-litres.
The third-generation Maruti WagonR also debuted the brand's SmartPlay Studio infotainment system. It also comes with a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive package for its price. WagonR is engineered and built on the 5th generation HEARTECT platform. The platform increases the safety of occupants through effective absorption of impact and dispersion of crash energy and assures stability.
According to the company, due to its bold design, high seating, enhanced space and high utility, 24 per cent of customers have chosen WagonR again. Maruti Suzuki currently offers a factory-fitted CNG variant with the Alto, the WagonR, the Eeco, and the Ertiga for private vehicles.
Safety features including Driver airbag, ABS (anti lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), front seat belts reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors are standard across variants.
Thoughts About The New Colours Being Offered With Maruti WagonR S-CNG
The Maruti WagonR S-CNG now comes in three new attractive colours. We hope that the addition of the new colours helps boost the sale of the particular model. The Maruti WagonR rivals the likes of the Hyundai Santro in the Indian market.