- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News Bengal elections: BJP won’t win even 70 seats says Mamata
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Never Wants To Play The Quintessential Bollywood Heroine Because Of This Reason
- Finance TDS On FD: Why It Is The Right Time To Submit Form 15G/15H?
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Maruti Suzuki has announced that the Vitara Brezza sales have crossed the 6 lakh units mark since its first launch in the year 2016. The compact-SUV has achieved a new milestone for the brand after being in production for 5 years.
The Vitara Brezza achieved 1 lakh unit sales in February 2017. Within just 8 months after achieving the first milestone, the company registered another lakh sales in October 2017. July 2018 and February 2019 saw the compact-SUV completing 3 lakh and 4 lakh sales respectively.
The Vitara Brezza hit the 5 lakh sales milestone in December 2019. And within just over a year the company achieved 1 lakh sales of its compact-SUV. The 1 lakh units sales have been registered during the testing times of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Maruti Suzuki first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the 2020 Auto Expo. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.39 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology will enable the crossover-hatchback to feature an idle start-stop system, a brake energy regeneration system, and a torque-assist function. These features will enhance the engine's performance and efficiency levels as compared to non-hybrid units.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs; among others.
The company is also expected to launch a new-generation Vitara Brezza with a host of updates inside and out. Alongside the existing petrol engine, the upcoming compact-SUV could be launched with an updated 1.5-litre diesel engine. It is expected to arrive by end of this year.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is among the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza has achieved an impressive feat for the company despite being limited in powertrain options as compared to its rivals in the segment.