- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Maruti Suzuki has released a new teaser video of its upcoming Swift facelift. The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback is said to receive a number of subtle cosmetic updates, interior revisions and mechanical changes. The facelifted Swift has already been introduced in international markets and is finally expected to come to India in the coming days.
The current Maruti Suzuki Swift model is currently in its third-generation iteration, which has been on sale in India since 2017. The facelift could be the final major upgrade on the current model, before the introduction of the next-generation version of the popular hatchback.
Coming to the teaser, the video doesn't showcase any details of the Swift facelift, however, we can expect a number of revisions and updates. This includes a slightly re-designed set of headlamps, a honeycomb mesh grille at the centre and a revised front bumper.
The side and rear profile on the 2021 Swift facelift is said to remain mostly unchanged. The new Swift facelift is also said to come with a dual-tone paint scheme, featuring a contrast black roof. However, this could be available only on the top-spec variant options.
The interiors of the new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is expected to receive only minor changes, with the layout remaining mostly unchanged. The dashboard and cabin will carry forward the same features and elements from the current model.
Some of these include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, automatic climate control, hill-hold assist, electronic stability control and many others.
The most significant change, however, is expected to be in the form of an updated powertrain. Maruti Suzuki is said to equip the 2021 Swift facelift with a new 1.2-litre K12N dualjet petrol engine. This produces 89bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic gearbox. This is the same engine, which also powers the Dzire and Baleno.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift
The Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the most popular hatchback offerings in the Indian market, which has been on sale for a long time. The 2021 Swift facelift once launched will continue to rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Hyundai Grand i10 and the Tata Tiago in the segment.