- 2 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 5 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 5 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers Hyderabad pacer T Natarajan ruled out of tournament due to knee injury - Reports
- News EC bans roadshows, bike rallies in Bengal; public meetings restricted to 500 people
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Maruti Suzuki has launched the 2021 Swift facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The facelift version of the hatchback now comes with a number of cosmetic updates, subtle revisions to the interiors and a new petrol engine as well.
Starting off with the exterior changes, the new Swift facelift now comes with an updated front grille. It now features a honeycomb mesh with a strip of chrome running along its centre. The updated hatchback has a number of other subtle nips and tucks all around to give the hatchback a fresh look.
|Maruti Swift||Price (MT)||Price (AMT)|
|VXI||₹6.36 Lakh||₹6.86 Lakh|
|ZXI||₹6.99 Lakh||₹7.49 Lakh|
|ZXI+||₹7.77 Lakh||₹8.27 Lakh|
|ZXI+ Dual Tone||₹7.91 Lakh||₹8.41 Lakh|
Another change is the addition of a contrasting black roof, which is offered with three colour options: Pearl Arctic White and Solid Fire Red. There is also the Pearl Midnight Blue offered with the Pearl Arctic White roof.
Inside, the new Swift facelift is offered with a number of new features and equipment. This includes cruise control, auto-foldable ORVMs, a revised set of twin-pod instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch MID coloured TFT screen, a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Swift facelift also features a host of new safety equipment as well. Some of these include electronic stability control, hill-hold assist, revised steering with better returnability mechanism, ABS with EBD, seatbelt pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors and camera; among others.
The most significant change on the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is the addition of a new engine. This new powertrain comes in the form of a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol unit, replacing the old 1.2-litre K-series engine. The new unit produces 88bhp (compared to 82bhp from the previous engine) and 113Nm of peak torque.
The engine is further mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an AMT automatic as standard. The updated powertrain options also offer improved mileage figures as well, with Maruti Suzuki now claiming 23.20km/l and 23.76km/l on the manual and AMT versions, respectively.
Maruti Suzuki has also equipped the new Swift with Idle Start-Stop technology, Dual VVT and exhaust gas recirculation system, all of which help improve efficiency and reduce emissions.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift Launched In India
The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift comes with a number of updates and a new engine as well. This should help the hatchback further improve its already stellar sales figures even further. The new Swift facelift continues to rival the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.