- 58 min ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 16 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 17 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Canelo-Saunders unification bout confirmed after Yildirim retires on stool
- News 'Stop if you can': Jaish-ul-Hind claims responsibility of placing explosive near Mukesh Ambani's 'Antilia'
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has announced the launch of its online Smart Finance scheme for the brand's Arena Showroom customers. The online finance scheme will be a one-stop-shop for the Arena customers for four-wheeler loans.
Smart Finance services include several options for customers to choose among a wide range of finance products based on their needs. They can select the best-suited loan product and complete all finance related formalities and disbursal of loan, with just a few clicks.
Maruti Suzuki's platform will act as a facilitator between the customer and the financier providing real-time status updates. With the online finance process, the company aims to provide a hassle-free and transparent financing solution.
Smart Finance offers different structured schemes such as balloon and step-up offers, among others can also be reviewed on one screen. The portal also offers customers to track their loan process in each stage in the real-time making for a transparent process.
To offer Smart Finance scheme, Maruti Suzuki has partnered with twelve financiers: State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Mahindra Finance, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda, Cholamandalam Finance, Kotak Mahindra Prime, Axis Bank, AU Small Finance Bank, Yes Bank and HDB Financial Services. The company has announced that it will on-board more financier in the coming months.
According to the company's statement, it has nearly digitized the entire purchase processes for its customers. It states "With the launch of Smart Finance, now 24 out of 26 steps in the customer vehicle purchase journey have been digitised."
Speaking on the initiative, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India said, "Maruti Suzuki is India's first OEM to offer an online end-to-end real-time car finance service facility. We are overwhelmed with the response to our Smart Finance platform from our NEXA customers."
He further added, "Now, we want to extend the ease of a car buying journey for our ARENA customers as well. The pandemic situation in the country has further increased the usage of digital platforms. With Smart Finance, we aim to reach out to a larger audience, assist them and make every stage of the loan process transparent."
The Smart Finance service is now available for Arena customers in over 30 cities including Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad; among others.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Launching Smart Finance For Arena Customers
Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms list a whole host of models some of which are very popular in the Indian market. This includes the Alto, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift and more. With Smart Finance options, customers should be able to purchase their cars in a hassle-free manner right from the comfort of their homes.