- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Maruti Suzuki India has announced that it now has the widest service network by an automotive brand in the country. The company has over 4,000 touch-points in 1,989 towns and cities spread across the country.
The company has also announced that it added 208 new service workshops in the calendar year 2020-21. It has achieved an impressive feat amidst tough conditions and challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
Maruti Suzuki is committed to offering the best after-sales service to its customers. The brand has introduced a whole host of services for its customers. This includes doorstep and breakdown assistance; among others.
The company offers Service on Wheels, which is a smart workshop on the move to offer customers the option of availing Maruti Suzuki service at their doorsteps. Service on Wheels is equipped with all modern tools and technologies to undertake service, repairs and other related jobs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles. The Service on Wheels facility has over 200 units spread across 124 towns and cities.
The company also features a Quick Response Team (QRT), which offer faster on-road assistance for customers' cars. It is a first-of-its-kind integrated service initiative, where the personnel on bikes has been rolled out in 249 cities.
Currently, Maruti Suzuki has a fleet of over 780+ emergency service vehicles (bikes and four-wheelers) with expert technicians who have served over 1.14 Lakh customers in this pandemic year.
All communications regarding repair estimates, time to be taken to service the vehicle etc. are informed digitally to customers. Any new repairs on their vehicles will be communicated to customers and will be completed only upon approval. This service brings transparency and speeds up the approval system besides being non-intrusive into the customer's time.
Mr Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India said, "We have established a relationship of high trust with customers over the past three decades. The creation of over 4000 service touch-points is a testimony to our commitment to Customer Convenience and Customer First approach."
He further added, "We have also brought several innovations such as the Quick Response Team, Service on Wheels, among others, to cater to the different needs of the customers. These efforts have helped us especially in the extraordinary times of the pandemic to service the customer vehicles."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's Service Network Reaching Over 4,000 Touchpoints In India
After-sales service is the most important factor for buyers to consider while purchasing a product. With over 4,000 touchpoints, Maruti Suzuki customers can find a workshop just around the corner. If in case they don't find one, the company is also offering a doorstep service to ensure hassle-free ownership.