- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Maruti Suzuki has installed 4 oxygen PSA plants in three Government Hospitals of Haryana. Honourable Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar Lal has inaugurated and commissioned all the oxygen PSA plants virtually.
This is the first batch of 4 oxygen PSA generation plants commissioned in the State of Haryana by the company. The Civil Hospital in Sector 10, Gurugram receives two oxygen PSA plants of capacities 1 ton/day and 0.5/day. The ESIC Hospitals in Sector 9A, and Sector 3, Gurugram receives one oxygen PSA plants of capacities 1 ton/day each.
Maruti Suzuki already announced that it will empower the local small scale industries producing oxygen PSA plants in the country. It will be offering support by scaling up the manufacturing.
The automaker activated its Supply Chain division, roped in its supplier partners M/s JBML, M/s SKH Metals and M/s Motherson to help scale up the manufacturing activity of PSA manufacturers M/s Airox Nigen, M/s Sam Gases and M/s Gaskon.
According to the company, the first 24 such plants will be installed by Maruti Suzuki and its suppliers as a CSR initiative within the first half of June 2021. Additionally, the company has also deployed a separate team to ensure that these generator plants are installed successfully in hospitals and are operational.
The team will continue monitoring for a few months to ensure that these generators keep operating satisfactorily well after installation. The company has also created a website to spread the word and channel enquiries and orders. It will also help needy hospitals to place in their orders and make use of the opportunity.
Explaining the initiative, Mr R C Bhargava, Chairman, MSIL, said, "Maruti Suzuki is supporting these 3 manufacturers to increase their production of PSA plants for oxygen for Covid. Within one month of our entering this project, our people have been able to increase the capacity of building Oxygen Generator plants by 10 times."
He further added, "This arrangement will deliver about 70 plants in May and 150 in June and this is more than the total estimated production in India in the financial year 2020-21. On the topic of the Oxygen supply chain, I think we should seriously study the benefits of on-site Oxygen generator plants as transporting oxygen over large distances seems to be a very sub-optimal solution."
Speaking about the initiative, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Haryana Mr Manohar Lal, said, "We recognize Maruti Suzuki's critical role of being an economic booster to the growth and development of State of Haryana. Whenever the need has arisen Maruti Suzuki has always been the first company to reach out with adequate help and assistance. In the first wave, they were the first ones to come forward with much-needed ventilators in the State."
"In the second wave, we witnessed a massive shortfall of oxygen supply. Here I appreciate Maruti Suzuki's approach of helping the small scale enterprises ramp up their production to meet the requirements of Oxygen PSA generator plants in the country. It is an appropriate solution to all the logistics challenges we faced in arranging medical oxygen. We aspire that every."
"District Hospital in the State is equipped with an Oxygen PSA Generator plant before the onset of the dreaded third wave. We thank Maruti Suzuki for their timely intervention and support in installing these four Oxygen PSA Generator plants in Gurugram and look forward to continued support in future," he concluded.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Installing 4 Oxygen PSA Plants In Three Hospitals In Haryana
Maruti Suzuki is making an all-out effort to improve the supply of oxygen in the country. The company has targeted and increased the manufacturing of oxygen PSA plants. Additionally, a dedicated team is also looking after the installation and operation of these plants. The healthcare system and oxygen supply in India will be getting a massive boost from this initiative.